U Change introduces the SaaS software tool Motherbase.
VAT N° FR06813731155
Head office: 58 avenue de Wagram 75017 Paris – France
Director of publication: Guillaume BUFFET, Président de U
SAS with a capital of €800,000
RCS PARIS 423 093 459
VAT N° FR81423093459
Head office: 63-65 boulevard Massena 75013 Paris – France
SAS with a capital of €10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
VAT N° FR 22 424 761 419
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
The data is hosted on servers in Strasbourg.
- U cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of content or the presence of viruses on the motherbase.ai site.
- U reserves the right to modify or delete the motherbase.ai site and its content at any time and without notice.
- U reserves the right to validate or delete all or part of the content sent to or displayed on the motherbase.ai site.
- The motherbase.ai site installs cookies on the hard disk of the user’s computer. We only use proprietary cookies (or cookies first) via Matomo (Piwik).
- Cookies are data used by a web server to send status information to a user’s browser. The browser also sends status information back to the original web server.
- The status information we collect is limited to the country and city of origin of the visitor, the pages visited, the time spent on those pages, and the origin of the visitor (direct entry or Twitter campaign).
- The sole purpose of these cookies is to measure the traffic on this website and to evaluate the attractiveness of our content in order to improve the quality of navigation and content.
- Unless otherwise stated, all content present or made available through the motherbase.ai website is the property of U.
- U does not grant any right on the content. It is strictly forbidden to any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, transcribe all or part of the content without the express written permission of U.
- The icons used come from the freepik.com website.
French law is applicable, both for the rules of content and for the rules of form.